Terms & Conditons
- Using purchase order (PO#): Just provide us with a valid PO number with the contact information (see above) by phone, fax, or e-mail.
- Using credit card: we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Provide us with card number and expiration date by phone, fax, or regular mail. For security reason, don't send credit card information by e-mail.
- For International customers: We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, wire, and by check acceptable by financial institutes in united states. Payment should be in US dollar or equivalent.
- We reserve the right to increse the prices due to increases in product costs
Term of payment:
- Term of payment are net 30 days from the date of shipment.
- A service charge of 2% per month will be added for account over 30 days.
Shipping and handling:
- Upon receipt of your order, products are usually shipped on the same day of receiving your order (depending on the availability).
- Products are boxed and shipped at room temperature, ambient temperature on blue ice, or frozen on dry ice depending on the nature of each product. Frozen products shipped on dry ice will be sent by Federal express for next day delivery, Monday through Thursday. Friday shipments are possible for next day delivery but the receiver has to make arrangements for pickup on Saturday.
- All shipping charges are prepaid and added to the invoice.
Changes or cancellations:
- Orders for regularly stocked items may be cancelled at no charge if notice is received before shipping the products. Cancellation after shipping products will be subjected to a 25% fee plus freight and dry ice charges.
- To return damaged or incomplete products, please contact the customer service representative within 48 hrs of receiving the product to obtain a return authorization number and instructions for returning the goods. Due to the nature of the products, no consideration will be given to returns without the prior authorization.
Intended use of products:
- All products are intended for research use only and must not be used for medical diagnostic or drug purposes. Zyagen products may not be resold, modified for resale or used to manufacture commercial products without written approval from Zyagen.
Limited product warranty:
- Zyagen has a total quality assurance policy. If any product does not meet the specification stated in the product data sheet, it will be replaced at no charge. This warranty limits Zyagen liability to the replacement of the product only. No other warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are provided by Zyagen. Zyagen shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if it is aware of the possibility of such damages. Due to the nature of our products (life science products), warranty will not be applied to any product after 2 months of the receiving.
Methods of payment: