Zyagen offers a pure and intact high molecular size genomic DNA extracted from large variety of bovine (cattle) tissues. Genomic DNA is extracted from single tissue of single donor and treated with DNase-free RNase to remove contaminant RNA. Genomic DNA is provided in 1.5-ml tubes (0.1mg/tube) at a concentration of 0.5mg/ml or 1mg/ml in TE buffer.
- PCR Amplification
- Southern blot analysi
- Genomic DNA methylation
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) Analysis
- Profiling studies in gene expression
- DNA library construction
- The integrity and purity of genomic DNA was tested by agarose gel electrophoresis and spectrophotometer
- Ratio of A260/280 is >1.8
- Free of RNA contamination
- Successful PCR amplification of Beta-Actin
- Successful digestion of DNA by EcoR1 and/or Hind III enzyme.
If tissue of your interest is not listed below, please contact Zyagen technical support at email@example.com for the availability or possibility of making DNA sample for you as a custom service.