Zyagen offers a pure and intact high molecular size control genomic DNA of 32 different plant species. Genomic DNA is extracted from plant leaves and subjected for treatment to remove contaminant RNA, protein, and polysaccharides. Genomic DNA is measured by spectrophotometer and provided in 1.5-ml tubes at a concentration of 0.5mg/ml or 1mg/ml in TE buffer.
- PCR Amplification
- Southern blot analysi
- Genomic DNA methylation
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) Analysis
- Profiling studies in gene expression
- DNA library construction
- The integrity and purity of genomic DNA was tested by agarose gel electrophoresis and spectrophotometer
- Ratio of A260/280 is >1.8
- Free of RNA, protein, and polysaccharides contamination
- Successful PCR amplification of house-keeping genes
- Successful digestion of DNA by EcoR1 and/or Hind III enzyme.