Zyagen offers a pure and intact high molecular size control genomic DNA of more than 40 different species (male and female). Genomic DNA is extracted from whole blood or tissues of single donor and treated with DNase-free RNase to remove contaminant RNA. Genomic DNA is measured by spectrophotometer and provided in 1.5-ml tubes at a concentration of 0.5mg/ml or 1mg/ml in TE buffer. Genomic DNA samples of multiple donors of many species are also available upon request.
- PCR Amplification
- Southern blot analysi
- Genomic DNA methylation
- Single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) Analysis
- Profiling studies in gene expression
- DNA library construction
- The integrity and purity of genomic DNA was tested by agarose gel electrophoresis and spectrophotometer
- Ratio of A260/280 is >1.8
- Free of RNA contamination
- Successful PCR amplification of Beta-Actin
- Successful digestion of DNA by EcoR1 and/or Hind III enzyme.